How to cook Grilled Red Sea Bream
- 4 small whole red sea bream, about 10 - 12 oz (300 - 350 g) each, scaled and gutted
- Herbed oil
- 1 lemon, quartered to garnish
- Wash each sea bream and pat it dry with kitchen paper.
- Heat the grill or barbecue until very hot and oil the grill rack.
- Brush each sea bream generously inside and out with the herbed oil.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until the fish is just cooked, basting with more herbed oil as you go.
- Serve the Grilled Red Sea Bream straight away with quarters of lemon.
This recipe for Grilled Red Sea Bream serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Red Sea Bream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled