How to cook Grilled Red Snapper Fillets With Lime
- 1 pound red snapper fillets
- 1 medium Bermuda onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon coarse mustard
- 6 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Lime wedges, chopped orange sections and chopped papaya slices for garnish
- Prepare the grill or preheat the broiler.
- Place onion on a large no-stick frying pan heated on medium high. Saute without oil until soft and lightly burnished, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- While onions are cooking, fry red snapper fillets on both sides until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the grilled red snapper fillets to a heated serving platter.
- Add the lime juice and honey to the frying pan.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by half, about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Watch closely so it doesn't boil away.
- Drizzle over fish and serve immediately.
- Garnish the grilled red snapper fillets with lime wedges, chopped orange sections and chopped papaya slices.
This recipe for Grilled Red Snapper Fillets With Lime serves/makes: 2
The Grilled Red Snapper Fillets With Lime recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled