How to cook Grilled Sea Bream with Parsley
- 14 ounces (400 g) sea bream fillets
- 1 tablespoon chopped gherkins
- 4 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Remove the rack of the grill pan.
- Wipe the sea bream fillets and season it with salt and pepper.
- Place the sea bream fillets in the bottom of the grill pan skin side up.
- Heat the grill to give a medium heat.
- Mix together all the other ingredients except the parsley, and pour over the sea bream fillets.
- Grill steadily for 15 minutes, turning once and basting frequently with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the Grilled Sea Bream with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
This recipe for Grilled Sea Bream with Parsley serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Sea Bream with Parsley recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled