How to cook Grilled Shark Marinated in Orange Juice
- 6 shark (mahi-mahi, swordfish or salmon) steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Ground pepper to taste
- Combine soy sauce, orange juice, ketchup, chopped parsley, lemon juice, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Add shark steaks, cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove shark steaks from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill the marinated shark steaks over hot coals 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with marinade.
The Grilled Shark Marinated in Orange Juice is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
For a better taste put the shark fillets or steaks in milk or buttermilk and soak overnight. That will draw out any unpleasantness.
This recipe for Grilled Shark Marinated in Orange Juice serves/makes: 6
The Grilled Shark Marinated in Orange Juice recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled