How to cook Grilled Spanish Mackerel
- 6 large Spanish mackerel fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 lemons, sliced
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Light grill and set it to medium heat, cover the surface of the grill with aluminum foil.
- Rub both sides of the Spanish mackerel fillets with olive oil and place them skin side down onto the aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the spanish mackerel fillets with salt and pepper, cover each completely with the lemon slices.
- Grill until meat just begins to flake, do not flip fillets.
- Serve the Grilled Spanish Mackerel immediately.
The Grilled Spanish Mackerel is a very easy recipe, can be ready in 15 minutes.
This recipe for Grilled Spanish Mackerel serves/makes: 6
The Grilled Spanish Mackerel recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled