How to cook Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit)
- 1 kg (approximately 2 pounds) squid (pusit)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 head garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger (minced)
- 1 teaspoon hot chili pepper (minced)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Wash and clean squid well.
- Take out the black ink.
- Take out the skin and film.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and marinate the squid for 1 hour.
- Grill squid for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Heat remaining marinade mixture for sauce.
- Serve with sauce.
The Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit) is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
The Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit) is not good for diabetics.
This recipe for Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit) serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled