How to cook Grilled Swordfish Steaks
- 4 large swordfish steaks, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
- Prick swordfish all over and place in shallow, glass dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except lemon wedges, which are used for garnish.
- Pour over the swordfish. Marinate for 1 to 3 hours (or longer, if desired).
- Broil or grill fish using moderate heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, basting with remaining marinade.
- Serve Barbecued Swordfish Steaks with lemon wedges.
Swordfish, which really is flavorful, can easily be found in fish markets.
It can be replaced with fresh tuna
The marinade in this recipe can be used for most fish.
This recipe for Grilled Swordfish Steaks serves/makes: 8
The Grilled Swordfish Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled