How to cook Grilled Swordfish Steaks with Scallions
- 4 large thick swordfish steaks, about 7 ounces each
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red chili pepper, stems and seeds removed, chopped
- 3 scallions
- 3 ounces butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh greens to your choose
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- 2 limes, cut into wedges for garnish
- Rinse the fish steaks under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine the grated zest, squeezed juice of one lime and olive oil in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add the chopped chili pepper and mix again.
- Rub the fish steaks with this marinade and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Chop the green part of scallions and reserve. The white part cut in half lengthwise.
- Melt the butter and stir until smooth with chopped greens.
- Place the marinated fish steaks and scallion white halves on a preheated grill or pan-grill.
- Brush the steaks with the melted butter and grill for about 5-6 minutes.
- Flip and brush the steaks with the melted butter again.
- After 5-6 minutes transfer the grilled swordfish steaks and scallion white halves to a serving plate, season with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle with reserved, chopped green parts of scallions and serve immediately with lime wedges.
The Grilled Swordfish Steaks
with Scallions very easy to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Grilled Swordfish Steaks with Scallions serves/makes: 4 servings
The Grilled Swordfish Steaks with Scallions recipe and the pictures are adopted from Eduard Makarov.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled