How to cook Grilled Swordfish and Mushroom Kebabs
- 1 pound swordfish, cleaned, trimmed and cut in 1-inch cubes
- 12 Crimini mushrooms, small
- 12 basil leaves
- 1 red onion, cut in segments
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced and salted
- Salt and pepper
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Combine olive oil, garlic, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl large enough to hold all the swordfish cubes in a single layer.
- Marinate the swordfish cubes for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours, turning often.
- Thread swordfish on skewers alternately with onions, basil, and mushrooms. Arrange skewers on grill.
- Grill the swordfish kebabs under moderate heat for 10 minutes, basting frequently with the reserved marinade.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice and top with the tomatoes.
The Grilled Swordfish and Mushroom Kebabs recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Swordfish and Mushroom Kebabs serves/makes: 12 kebabs
The Grilled Swordfish and Mushroom Kebabs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled