10 - 12 servings
How to cook Grilled Swordfish with Dilly Dijon Sauce
- 4 pounds fresh swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup sour cream
- Dilly Dijon Sauce (recipe follows)
Dilly Dijon Sauce Ingredients:
- Mix the mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic, parsley, and sour cream in a large shallow baking dish.
- Add the swordfish steaks and marinate, refrigerated, at least 2 hours, turning the fish several times.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from the heat source, turning once, until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve the grilled swordfish steaks with the Dilly Dijon Sauce.
How to cook Dilly Dijon Sauce
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh dill weed or 2 tablespoons dried
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- In a blender or food processor, combine the mustard, sour cream, sugar, and vinegar.
- Gradually add the olive oil while the machine is running.
- Transfer the sauce to a covered container; fold in the dill and refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Grilled Swordfish with Dilly Dijon Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Grilled Swordfish with Dilly Dijon Sauce serves/makes: 10 - 12 servings
The Grilled Swordfish with Dilly Dijon Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled