How to cook Grilled Swordfish with Lemon-Butter Sauce
- 5-6 ounces swordfish or blue marlin steak
- Rock salt
- 1 tablespoon calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoning
- A dash paprika
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fried garlic
- For the Lemon Butter Sauce:
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Wash and clean fish with rock salt. Rinse and set aside.
- Mix together calamansi juice, garlic salt, seasoning, paprika, and butter.
- Marinate blue marlin in the mixture for few minutes, turning both sides from time to time.
- Over hot charcoal, grill the fish 15 minutes or until done on both sides.
- Baste the steak with marinade all over while cooking.To prepare the Lemon-Butter Sauce: Stir together melted butter, lemon zest, and lemon juice until blended. Stir in parsley.
- Remove the grilled swordfish from heat and serve with lemon-butter sauce. Sprinkle with fried garlic for the finale then serve.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
The Grilled Swordfish with Lemon-Butter Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Grilled Swordfish with Lemon-Butter Sauce serves/makes: 1 serving
The Grilled Swordfish with Lemon-Butter Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled