How to cook Grilled Tabasco Swordfish Kebabs
- 1 pound swordfish, cleaned, trimmed and cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 yellow onion
- Cut the onion into strips a bit smaller than the swordfish cubes and put on the stick in an onion, swordfish and onion pattern.
- Mix the other ingredients together and marinate the swordfish skewers overnight.
- Arrange the swordfish skewers on grill.
- Grill the swordfish kebabs under moderate heat for 10 minutes, basting frequently with the reserved marinade.
The Grilled Tabasco Swordfish Kebabs recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Tabasco Swordfish Kebabs serves/makes: 3
The Grilled Tabasco Swordfish Kebabs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled