4 - 6
How to cook Grilled Tilapia with Vegetables
- 4-6 tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 small red pepper
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Julienne all of the vegetables.
- Cut four 10 inches sheets of foil.
- Place equal amounts of mixed vegetables in center of foil sheets.
- Place a fillet on top of each vegetable mixture.
- Top fish with equal parts of the remaining four ingredients.
- Bring together long sides of foil, crimp together to form a tight seal.
- Fold over remaining edges and form a tight seal.
- Cook on outdoor grill for 10-12 minutes on medium-high heat.
The Grilled Tilapia with Vegetables is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Tilapia with Vegetables serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Grilled Tilapia with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled