How to cook Grilled Trouts with Tabasco Sauce
- 4 brook trouts about 1 pound each
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In shallow dish, combine lemon juice, margarine, oil, parsley, sesame seeds, Tabasco sauce, ginger and salt mix well.
- Pierce skin of fish in several places with tines of fork.
- Roll trouts in juice mixture to coat inside and out. Cover.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove trouts from marinade reserve marinade.
- Place trouts in hand-held hinged grill brush trouts with reserved marinade.
- Cook about 4 inch from hot coals 5 minutes. Turn brush with marinade, cook 5 minutes longer.
- Trouts are done when they flakes easily with fork.
- If desired, serve grilled trouts with additional Tabasco sauce.
This recipe for Grilled Trouts with Tabasco Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Trouts with Tabasco Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled