6 - 8 servings
How to cook Grilled Tuna Fillets with Avocado Sauce
- 3 pounds tuna (salmon, halibut, etc.) fillets, 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash of pepper
- Avocado Sauce (see the recipe below)
Avocado Sauce Ingredients:
- To prepare Mustard Butter Mustard Butter:
combine all ingredients together in bowl; mix well.
- Place fish on lightly greased grill (or use hinged grill for easier turning).
- Cook fish 4 inches from medium-hot coals.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Baste frequently with Mustard Butter.
- Serve the Grilled Tuna Fillets with Avocado Sauce hot with Avocado Sauce.
How to cook Avocado Sauce
- 1 small, ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Few drops of red pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients in blender or beat with rotary beater until smooth.
The Grilled Tuna Fillets with Avocado Sauce recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Tuna Fillets with Avocado Sauce serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Grilled Tuna Fillets with Avocado Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Bong Mom's Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled