How to cook Grilled Tuna with Coriander Vinaigrette
- 4 tuna fillets, about 1/2-inch thick and 6 ounces each
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Salt and pepper Coriander Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- Combine paprika, cayenne, cumin and garlic in a small bowl.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Add parsley, coriander and enough olive oil to reach a spreadable consistency.
- Blend in tomato juice.
- Refrigerate vinaigrette for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium hot and grill tuna 4 minutes on each side.
- Season the grilled tuna fillets and serve with coriander vinaigrette.
The Grilled Tuna with Coriander Vinaigrette dish is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Tuna with Coriander Vinaigrette serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Tuna with Coriander Vinaigrette recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled