How to cook Grilled Tuna with Tomato Arugula Salad
- 4 sashimi-grade yellowfin tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups baby arugula
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, mustard, and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. While whisking, drizzle in 2 tablespoons oil. Add shallot and tomatoes, toss to combine.
- Preheat grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Brush tuna steaks with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Transfer steaks to hot grill rack. For rare tuna, cook 1 minute. Rotate steaks 90 degrees; cook 1 minute. Flip steaks; cook 1 minute. Rotate 90 degrees; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer steaks to plate and let stand 5 minutes.
- Add arugula to tomato mixture; toss to combine. Serve grilled tuna steaks topped with arugula salad.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 4 mins
Total time: 19 mins
The Grilled Tuna with Tomato Arugula Salad recipe easy to cook and so good!
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill tuna salad! Ahi tuna is seared on the grill to perfection and served with a fresh tomato-arugula salad with a peppery bite. It’s dressed with a citrus-y vinaigrette with a kick!
This recipe for Grilled Tuna with Tomato Arugula Salad serves/makes: 4 servings
The Grilled Tuna with Tomato Arugula Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled