How to cook Grilled Whitefish in Foil
- 4 firm whitefish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato stew
- 1/3 cup spicy steak sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, cut into thinly sliced rings
- 16-18 baby carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 (12 x 12-inch) square foils
- In small bowl combine stewed tomatoes, steak sauce and garlic.
- Place each fillet in center of 1 of 4 squares of foil, top each with sliced onion (4-5 rings) and matchstick carrots (about 8 sticks).
- On top, pour 1/4 cup tomato steak sauce mixture. Wrap securely in foil.
- Grill fish packets over medium heat 8 - 10 minutes (depending on thickness of fish) or until fish flakes with a fork.
This recipe for Grilled Whitefish in Foil serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Whitefish in Foil recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled