How to cook Grilled Whole Sea Bream with Rosemary
- 3 whole sea bream (or trout, sea bass, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 lime or lemon
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Cut lime into slices, each slice cut into two parts.
- Put 1 sprig rosemary and 3-4 lime slices inside each fish.
- Sprinkle salt over the fish and brush with vegetable oil.
- Place the fish on the heated grill.
- Grill over hot coals until golden brown (about 7-10 minutes).
- Flip and fry the other side until done.
- Serve the Grilled Whole Sea Bream hot with your favorite grilled vegetables.
The Grilled Whole Sea Bream with Rosemary
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Grilled Whole Sea Bream with Rosemary serves/makes: 3 servings
The Grilled Whole Sea Bream with Rosemary recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled