How to cook Grilled or Baked Swordfish in Foil Bag
- 6 swordfish or halibut steaks (about 6 ounces each), 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1 Reynolds Hot Bags Foil Bag, large size
- 3 cups frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Open foil bag. Sprinkle peas and onions in foil bag in an even layer. Combine margarine, parsley, lemon peel, tarragon, salt and pepper; spread over one side of fish steaks. Arrange fish on top of vegetables in foil bag.
- To seal, double fold open end of foil bag. Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan.
- To cook, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven. Grill 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill or bake 30 to 35 minutes in supporting pan in oven.
- Use oven mitts to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.
The Grilled or Baked Swordfish in Foil Bag recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
Calories 299, grams fat 11, milligrams cholesterol 77, milligrams sodium 470, grams carbohydrates 11, grams protein 38.
This recipe for Grilled or Baked Swordfish in Foil Bag serves/makes: 6 servings
The Grilled or Baked Swordfish in Foil Bag recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled