How to cook Grilled or Broiled Tuna Steaks
- 4 fresh tuna steaks (about 6 ounces each), 1 inch thick
- Zest of a lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Rinse and dry tuna steaks.
- Mix lime zest, cilantro, thyme, pepper together.
- Lightly oil tuna with olive oil and sprinkle on spice mix.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Grill or broil the tuna steaks about 3 minutes per side, until seared on the outside but still slightly pink on the inside.
The Grilled or Broiled Tuna Steaks recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Grilled or Broiled Tuna Steaks serves/makes: 4 servings
The Grilled or Broiled Tuna Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled