How to cook Grouper Kabobs
- 2 pounds grouper fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (16-ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2 medium-size green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Alternate pineapple chunks, fish, and green pepper on skewers. Place kabobs in a large shallow container. Set aside.
- Combine reserved juice, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, mustard, and garlic, stirring well; pour over kabobs. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, turning kabobs occasionally.
- Remove kabobs from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill kabobs over medium-hot coals 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Turn and baste frequently with marinade.
The Grouper Kabobs recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Grouper Kabobs serves/makes: 6
The Grouper Kabobs recipe is adopted from The Barbecue Cookbook - 1988.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled