How to cook Haddock Fillets Custard
- 4 haddock or plaice fillets
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) freshly chopped dill
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly sprinkle each fillet with lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper.
- Roll and secure fillets, if needed, with toothpicks sprinkle with dill.
- Arrange rolls into a pie or a small quiche plate.
- Beat together egg and milk pour all over fish fillet rolls.
- Cover and microwave for 4 to 7 minutes on 'MEDIUM', until set.
Oven: 700 watts
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 7 minutes
The Haddock Fillets Custard recipe is a Scandinavian way of serving haddock
This recipe for Haddock Fillets Custard serves/makes: 4
The Haddock Fillets Custard recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Microwave