How to cook Haddock and Seafood Mix Stew
- 1 pound haddock fillets, skinned, boned and cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 pound seafood cocktail, defrosted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound peas or mixed veg, defrosted
- 2 fish stock cubes (or 1 pint fish or vegetable stock)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Handful fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic until softened.
- Add the stock (if using cubes, dissolve in 1 pint of boiling water) and bring to the boil.
- Add the potatoes and simmer for about 10 minutes until they're tender.
- Add the haddock and peas and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the seafood cocktail and parsley and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve the Haddock and Seafood Mix Stew immediately with crusty bread.
The Seafood Mix Stew dish has great taste and is also healthy.
This recipe for Haddock and Seafood Mix Stew serves/makes: 6
The Haddock and Seafood Mix Stew recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew