4 - 6
How to cook Half Shell Mussels with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen half shell mussels
- 1/2 cup diced, sun dried tomatoes, reconstituted
- 1/2 cup olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except mussels to make the filling.
- Fill the mussels with as much stuffing as will fit and bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
The Half Shell Mussels with Sun Dried Tomatoes recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Half Shell Mussels with Sun Dried Tomatoes serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Half Shell Mussels with Sun Dried Tomatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Baked