How to cook Halibut Skewers
- 6 (4 to 6-ounce - 113 to 170-g each) halibut steaks
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 g) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) honey
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Assortment of vegetables, for skewering
- Whisk together Dijon-style mustard, melted butter, honey and lemon juice.
- Season halibut steaks with salt and pepper.
- Brush both sides of halibut steaks with honey-mustard mixture.
- Cut halibut steaks into 1-inch (2.5-cm) chunks thread onto skewers, alternately with an assortment of cut vegetables.
- Barbecue or broil, until done.
Preparation + cooking time: 20 minutes
Always soak bamboo skewers in cold water for 30 minutes, before using, to prevent them from burning on the grill.
This recipe for Halibut Skewers serves/makes: 6
The Halibut Skewers recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled