How to cook Halibut and Vegetable Lo Mein
- 1 pound halibut, red snapper or salmon fillets, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 can (14-ounces) ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked fine egg noodles (3 ounces)
- 1 package (16 ounces) refrigerated chopped vegetables for stir-fry
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Heat wok or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; rotate wok to coat side.
- Add fish; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove fish from wok.
- Add onion to wok; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add broth; heat to boiling. Stir in noodles and vegetables; heat to boiling. Cover and boil about 10 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in fish, stir-fry sauce and brown sugar. Cook 2 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
The Halibut and Vegetable Lo Mein recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Halibut and Vegetable Lo Mein serves/makes: 4
The Halibut and Vegetable Lo Mein recipe is adopted from The Easy Casseroles & One-Dish Meals - 1997.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Pasta