6 - 8 servings
How to cook Hawaiian Ahi Poki
- 2 pounds fresh sashimi-grade ahi tuna, cubed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 chili peppers, cored, seeded, and minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped macadamia nuts
- Thinly sliced seaweed (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a lidded container.
- Cover and shake. Let sit, covered, in the fridge for about 2 hours so the flavors can marry. Serve.
The Hawaiian Ahi Poki recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
For the aloha touch, serve in a large seashell, or individual seashells.
This recipe for Hawaiian Ahi Poki serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Hawaiian Ahi Poki recipe is adopted from Hawaii Cooking with Aloha by Elvira Monroe.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked