How to cook Hawaiian Fried Sole Fillets
- 4 sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 avocado, peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Lemon wedges
- Sprinkle the sole fillets with salt and pepper and lemon juice. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Coat fish in flour. Brown the sole fillets in butter in frying pan.
- Place fish on hot platter. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Add cream to frying pan. Bring to boil, scraping browned particles loose. Spoon over the fried sole fillets.
- Garnish the Hawaiian Fried Sole Fillets with avocado, nuts, and lemon.
The Hawaiian Fried Sole Fillets recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Hawaiian Fried Sole Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Hawaiian Fried Sole Fillets recipe is adopted from Hawaii Cooking with Aloha by Elvira Monroe.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed