How to cook Hawaiian Grilled Swordfish Steaks
- 2 pounds swordfish (sea bass, salmon, or haddock) steaks
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 green onions, sliced fine
- Lemon slices
- Green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place the swordfish steaks in shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice, oil, ginger, sugar, and onions. Pour over fish.
- Marinate, turning fish several times, 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place lemon and onions on fish.
- Grill fish over hot coals 4 inches from heat, 10 to 15 minutes on each side.
- Brush several times with marinade.
- Fish can be broiled, using a greased broiler pan.
- Serve the Hawaiian Grilled Swordfish Steaks with fried rice.
The Hawaiian Grilled Swordfish Steaks recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Hawaiian Grilled Swordfish Steaks serves/makes: 6 servings
The Hawaiian Grilled Swordfish Steaks recipe is adopted from Hawaii Cooking with Aloha by Elvira Monroe.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled