4 - 6 servings
How to cook Hawaiian Lomi Salmon
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped (include green part of stalk for about 2 inches above white)
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 6 ice cubes
- Shred salmon with fingers. Place in bowl.
- Add onions and tomatoes. Press (lomi) or mash slightly with fingers.
- Put ice cubes on top. Refrigerate.
- Serve the Hawaiian Lomi Salmon in small side dishes with some of liquid.
The Hawaiian Lomi Salmon recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
For the aloha touch, serve in a large seashell, or individual seashells.
This recipe for Hawaiian Lomi Salmon serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Hawaiian Lomi Salmon recipe is adopted from Hawaii Cooking with Aloha by Elvira Monroe.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked