How to cook Hawaiian Sole Fillets with Shrimps
- 8 small sole fillets
- 1/2 pound fresh shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- Chopped parsley
- Cut 4 squares of aluminum foil. Arrange 2 fillets in each piece of foil.
- Saute mushrooms in butter. Place mushrooms and shrimps on top of each fish package.
- Combine butter, flour, milk, and salt. Heat, stirring constantly. When thickened, add lemon juice.
- Pour over fish, mushrooms, and shrimps. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Gather edges of foil together over fish, making a double fold for a tight seal. Fold ends.
- Place on a baking pan. Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 40 minutes.
- When ready to serve, slit top and open.
The Hawaiian Sole Fillets with Shrimps recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Hawaiian Sole Fillets with Shrimps serves/makes: 4 servings
The Hawaiian Sole Fillets with Shrimps recipe is adopted from Hawaii Cooking with Aloha by Elvira Monroe.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked