How to cook Herb-and-Spiced Broiled Bluefish Fillets
- 4 bluefish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 to 2 drops hot sauce
- 1 to 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients, except fish, in a shallow dish large enough to hold bluefish fillets in a single layer.
- Add fish, and coat well on both sides, rubbing mixture lightly into the fillets. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
- Before broiling, preheat broiler for 10 minutes.
- Broil fillets skin side down, approximately 2 inches from heat for 5 to 6 minutes. Baste fish once during broiling and do not turn.
- Serve the Herb-and-Spiced Broiled Bluefish Fillets immediately on prewarmed plates.
The Herb-and-Spiced Broiled Bluefish Fillets recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Herb-and-Spiced Broiled Bluefish Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Herb-and-Spiced Broiled Bluefish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled