How to cook Herb Baked Haddock Fillets
- 4 haddock fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 6 chive stems
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 3 to 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Tear bread into pieces. Place in a food processor or blender. Process until fine crumbs are formed. Measure 1 cup crumbs; place in medium bowl.
- Place garlic in food processor or blender; process until minced. Add chives, parsley, basil and oregano; process until chopped, scraping sides of bowl if necessary. Stir herb mixture into bread crumbs; set aside.
- Combine 3 tablespoons yogurt, oil and mustard in a small bowl. Stir into bread crumb mixture. Stir until blended and soft ball forms. If mixture is dry, stir in additional 1 tablespoon yogurt.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place haddock fillets on foil. Spread bread crumb mixture over fillets. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Serve the Herb Baked Haddock Fillets immediately.
The Herb Baked Haddock Fillets recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Herb Baked Haddock Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Herb Baked Haddock Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked