How to cook Herb Baked Orange Roughy Fillets
- 4 orange roughy or other firm, white-fleshed fish fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- Nonstick cooking spray, PAM
- 4 tablespoons Chablis or other dry white wine (or use 1/8 cup water with 1/8 cup apple juice)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Fresh lemon wedges (optional), to serve
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix together wine and lemon juice in a shallow dish and add fish, turning to coat. Sprinkle fish with dill weed, tarragon, salt, and white pepper.
- Cover fish in bowl; marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes. Remove fish from marinade and discard liquid.
- Arrange fish in an oven-proof baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve the Herb Baked Orange Roughy Fillets with lemon wedges, a side dish of flavored rice, and your favorite green vegetable.
The Herb Baked Orange Roughy Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Herb Baked Orange Roughy Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Herb Baked Orange Roughy Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked