4 - 6
How to cook Herring, Green Bean and Potato Salad
- 2/3 pound salted herring fillet
- 5 potatoes
- 15 ounces green beans (canned)
- 2 onions
- 1/3 pound mayonnaise
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Combine salted herring fillet, potatoes, and green beans.
- Dress with the mayonnaise mixed with the chopped onions and pepper.
The Herring, Green Bean and Potato Salad is easy salad recipe, can be ready in 10 minutes. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
Salted, pickled, and cured herring are available in bulk at Jewish, Russian, Ukrainian or Polish delis and can also be found in jar at supermarket.
This recipe for Herring, Green Bean and Potato Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Herring, Green Bean and Potato Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Herring
Preparation Method: Salad