How to cook Honey Mustard Baked Bluefish
- 1 1/2 pound bluefish fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Sour Cream Cucumber Sauce Ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Rub the bluefish fillets with the oil and place, skin side down, in a single layer in a large ceramic or enameled baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 min.
- While the bluefish fillets is baking, combine the mustard and lemon juice.
- Brush the bluefish fillets with the mixture and bake 5 to 8 minutes more, until the fish flakes when gently pressed.
How to cook Sour Cream Cucumber Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion, tops only
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients chill.
- Serve with cooked fish or salmon patties.
- Makes about 1 cup.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
This recipe for Honey Mustard Baked Bluefish serves/makes: 4
The Honey Mustard Baked Bluefish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Baked