How to cook Honey Mustard Broiled Grouper
- 3/4 pound grouper fillets
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Combine honey, orange marmalade, orange juice, Dijon mustard, light soy sauce, and ground white pepper; mix well.
- Brush glaze on the grouper fillets and place on broiler pan.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from source of heat until sauce begins to brown.
- Turn the grouper fillets and brush with sauce and broil until fish flakes easily.
The Honey Mustard Broiled Grouper is a very affordable dish. Simple, easy, and delicious.
This recipe for Honey Mustard Broiled Grouper serves/makes: 2
The Honey Mustard Broiled Grouper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled