6 - 8
How to cook Hong Kong Stir Fried Lobster
- 1 lobster, about 2 pounds
- 3/4 pound broccoli
- 3/4 pound carrots
- 3 ounces fish stock
- Ginger root, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Boil and shell the lobster and cut it into pieces.
- Cut the broccoli and the carrots and blanch them.
- Stir-fry the lobster during 3 minutes, add garlic and ginger and stir fry 2 minutes more.
- Mix the corn starch with the fish stock, add to the lobster and heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add the broccoli and the carrots.
The Hong Kong Stir Fried Lobster recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Hong Kong Stir Fried Lobster serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Hong Kong Stir Fried Lobster recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed