How to cook Honolulu Shark Steaks
- 4 (3/4-inch / 1.9-cm thick) shark steaks
- 2 cups (500 mL) pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) freshly chopped basil
- Salt and pepper
- Pineapple pieces
- In a bowl, mix together pineapple juice, sunflower oil, minced garlic and chopped basil; salt and pepper, to taste.
- Marinate shark steaks in mixture for 3 hours.
- Preheat broiler or barbecue.
- Drain shark steaks, reserving marinade; pat dry shark steaks with paper toweling.
- Grill or barbecue shark steaks for approximately 4 minutes per side, brushing shark steaks with marinade.
- Serve, along with broiled or barbecue pineapple pieces.
This recipe for Honolulu Shark Steaks serves/makes: 4
The Honolulu Shark Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled