12 - 16
How to cook Hot Clam and Mushroom Dip
- 3 (6 1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, drained
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) jar whole mushrooms, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tortilla strips, to serve
- Combine cream cheese, clams, mushrooms, garlic, soy sauce, and Worcestershire in saucepan.
- Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth and creamy.
- Serve the Hot Clam and Mushroom Dip in chafing dish with tortilla strips.
The Hot Clam and Mushroom Dip recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Hot Clam and Mushroom Dip serves/makes: 12 - 16
The Hot Clam and Mushroom Dip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered