About 2 cups
How to cook Hot Crab Meat Appetizer
- 1 1/2 cups flaked, drained crab meat
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cream-style horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine softened cream cheese, crab meat, onion, milk, horseradish, and seasonings, mixing until well blended.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate or oven-proof dish; sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15 minutes.
- Serve as a dip or a spread with crackers, chips, or raw vegetables.
The Hot Crab Meat Appetizer recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Hot Crab Meat Appetizer serves/makes: About 2 cups
The Hot Crab Meat Appetizer recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Appetizer