6 - 8 servings
How to cook Hot Smoked Salmon
- 3 pounds salmon steaks, about 1-inch thick
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Light charcoal grill; you need hot coals for this recipe!
- Soak 3 cups wood chips in water about 30 minutes.
- Form an 18-inch square pan from a double layer of heavy-duty foil. Arrange lime and lemon slices in pan; place the salmon steaks on slices.
- Mix butter and curry powder; pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange hot coals around edge of firebox. Drain chips; add to hot coals.
- Place foil pan on grill about 4-inch from coals; cover and grill until fish flakes easily with fork, 40-50 minutes.
The Hot Smoked Salmon recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Hot Smoked Salmon serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Hot Smoked Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Smoked