How to cook Hupa Halibut with Eggs
- 4 halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 juniper berries, crushed
- 1 cup seaweed
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Bring broth to a boil, add onion, salt, pepper, and juniper berries. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Add halibut, but in bite-sized pieces. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add seaweed and drizzle in beaten eggs. Cook until eggs are set up.
The Hupa Halibut with Eggs recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Hupa Halibut with Eggs serves/makes: 4
The Hupa Halibut with Eggs recipe is adopted from The Native Indian Cookbook - 1977.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered