How to cook Indian Cheese-Baked Curry Whitefish
- 1 pound whitefish fillet, cut into large cubes
- 2-3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 onion
- 3 ounces cheese
- Chop the onion and the green onions and fry them for 5 minutes.
- Cut the whitefish in large cubes and fry in a separate pan until the outside is brown. Stir in the curry powder.
- Mix the white wine with the cream and poor over the fish. Stir carefully.
- Put the fish mixture and sauce in an oven dish.
- Sprinkle the fried onions on top. Grate the cheese and put on top.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven at 350°F (175°C).
The Indian Cheese-Baked Curry Whitefish recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Indian Cheese-Baked Curry Whitefish serves/makes: 4
The Indian Cheese-Baked Curry Whitefish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked