How to cook Indian Easy Grilled Trout
- 4 small fresh trout, boned and cleaned, but not split
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 3 tablespoons mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Clean the trout and pat dry.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, coat the trout and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill the fish for about 10 minutes until tender then serve at once with steamed plain rice.
The Indian Easy Grilled Trout is a affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Indian Easy Grilled Trout serves/makes: 4
The Indian Easy Grilled Trout recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled