How to cook Individual Fish Casserole
- 1 pound any saltwater white-fleshed fish fillets (I used hake fillets)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounces sour cream
- 5 ounces hard or semi-hard cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 480°F (250°C).
- Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of butter and fry the onion over medium heat until golden.
- Divide the fish between 3 individual mini casserole dishes or ramekins.
- Add garlic, then fried onion.
- Spread sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve the individual fish casserole immediately.
The Individual Fish Casserole
is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Individual Fish Casserole serves/makes: 3 servings
The Individual Fish Casserole recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Baked