2 or 3
How to cook Individual Sole Fillet
- 6 small fresh sole fillets
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Brandy or Scotch
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) freshly minced mushrooms
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Watercress, minced chives or minced parsley, to garnish
- Roll sole fillets into individual servings.
- Arrange each roll into a stem or not individual dish; reserve.
- Melt butter for 1 minute on 'MAXIMUM'; stir in lemon juice, curry powder, Brandy or Scotch and minced mushrooms; mix well.
- Evenly spoon mixture into each individual dish.
- Cover each dish with plastic wrap or a lid.
- Arrange dishes in a cercle, into microwave-oven; microwave for 6 to 8 minutes on 'MAXIMUM', until fish is tender.
- Decorate with watercress, minced chives or minced parsley.
Oven: 700 watts
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 to 8 minutes
This recipe for Individual Sole Fillet serves/makes: 2 or 3
The Individual Sole Fillet recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Microwave