How to cook Indonesian Squid in Clove Sauce
- 1 pound squid, cleaned and cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Few green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Stir fry the onion and the garlic three minutes.
- Add the quid and stir fry 2 minutes more.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and heat 3 minutes. Don't cook longer, the squid will become chewy!
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve with steamed white rice.
The Indonesian Squid in Clove Sauce recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Indonesian name for the Squid in Clove Sauce is Cumi Cumi Smoor
. This is a recipe from Madura, an island in between Bali and Java.
This recipe for Indonesian Squid in Clove Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Indonesian Squid in Clove Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed