2 - 3
How to cook Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Stuffed Squid)
- 1 fresh large squid (pusit)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium Spanish onion, diced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Sawsawan (Dip Sauce), see the recipe below
Sawsawan (Dip Sauce) Ingredients:
- In a large container, combine onion and tomato.
- Add some salt and pepper and mix well.
- Stuff the squid with the mixed vegetables and seasonings.
- Grill the squid until both sides are cooked.
- Serve the Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Stuffed Squid) hot with Sawsawan (Dip Sauce).
How to cook Sawsawan (Dip Sauce)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 dried Thai chili
- 1/2 lemon or 2 calamansi (lime)
- In a small container or bowl, extract the lemon juice by squeezing.
- Add the soy sauce, and dried Thai chili.
The Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Stuffed Squid) recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Stuffed Squid) serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Stuffed Squid) recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled